Since its creation, about twenty years ago, SONATS has always considered INNOVATION has a strategic objective, enabling product and service range development, economical growth and customer loyalty.
SONATS is also very active on Intellectual Property development, and presently owns (as applicant or co-applicant) more than 20 international patents.
Each year, SONATS within its group, Europe Technologies, invests a substantial share of its revenue for R&D activities with the following objectives:
- To reinforce our market position, and to earn our customer trust
- To enhance our competitive advantages and stay technically ahead
- To develop new applications for our core technologies
- To access new markets and to anticipate future market evolutions
- To develop complimentary technological and technical expertise
- To complete our product and service offering
- To comply with international standards and regulations
- To reduce costs
SONATS leads or collaborates efficiently within numerous programs with partners including some of our OEM customers, local, national or international academic institutions & laboratories as well as innovative SMEs.
Some of the R&D programs benefit from financial supports (Regional, National or International).
To name a few, SONATS participates to the following programs:
NEWAC: FP6 European-level programme, under the leadership of MTU Aero Engines, in which major European engine manufacturers, assisted by universities, research institutes and enterprises – 40 partners in all - focus on new core engine concepts.
SBIR US Army program with our US partner AVION Inc.
R&D themes and partners are selected with respect to their technical added-value as well as with the economically perspectives.
SONATS remains open to R&D partnership with collaborative and mutual interests.
Please do contact us if you are interested to partner with us.
|Peening Solutions and accessories|
|Applications by sectors|
|Residual Stress Measurement|